- I’m a member of Andrea Dutton‘s lab at UW-Madison. My project involves looking for ways to constrain the history of the Laurentide (North American) ice sheet during the last interglacial period, about 129-116 thousand years ago.
- I’m a graduate associate of the UW Nelson Institute’s Center for Culture, History, and environment (CHE).
- I’m working on personal project exploring how the billion-year-old Midcontinent Rift shapes the history, culture, and politics of northern Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Previous projects include:
- Rock Magnetics: Using magnetic anisotropy to improve paleo-inclination and paleo-intensity estimates in sediments. (with Dario Bilardello)
- Tectonics: Using detrital zircon ages to unravel terrance translation along the Pacific coast (with Cam Davidson and John Garver)